Our Firm focuses primarily on the representation of business employers in a wide range of employment matters and issues. We serve clients in virtually every industry, ranging from financial institutions to mining executives and medical providers. We handle employment matters in the following broad areas:
- Complaints before the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission "EEOC", Arizona Civil Rights Division "ACRD" and other state and federal agencies,
- Litigation and alternative dispute resolution (for example, mediation of employment disputes), and
- Defense of Title VII, Americans with Disabilities Act "ADA", Age Discrimination in Employment Act "ADEA", the Family and Medical Leave Act "FMLA", and other claims under state and federal law (including wrongful discharge, sexual harassment, racial discrimination, retaliation, and disability and wage claims).
- General personnel advice including compliance with state and federal laws and counseling on employment contracts,
- Counseling executives and corporate management regarding their employment contracts, severance agreements, and other personnel matters,
- Drafting, enforcement and advice regarding employee handbooks, policies, and procedures,
- Non-competition agreements including drafting, enforcement and defense of non-competition covenants, and
- Wage and hour matters including defense before administrative agencies and state and federal courts.
At Wright & Wright PLLC, we work with our clients, assisting them to find a creative solution to reach a practical and cost efficient outcome. Although we have experience in litigating employment matters, the Firm emphasizes the prevention and early resolution of disputes (where appropriate) to avoid the expense and disruption of courtroom proceedings while ensuring that our clients' interests are fully protected. Our skill in utilizing alternative dispute resolution processes is strengthened by our specialized training in mediation and our arbitration experience. Through our trial experience, strong record in alternative dispute resolution, and advanced information technology systems, we strive to protect your legal rights and reduce any negative impact on your business while producing winning strategies for our clients - both in and out of the courtroom.
Clients rely upon our Firm's attorneys for their expertise, judgment, and prompt response to the full range of workplace issues they encounter.
For more information on how Wright & Wright PLLC can help you resolve your workplace issues, please contact Sarah L. Wright at (520) 512-5444.